Select to view content in your preferred language

Cascade story map - Request for Legend and photo pop-up

Jump to solution
08-17-2016 11:38 AM
JesseHamlin1
New Contributor II

Would like to submit a request for the following in the Cascade story map app:

1. Legend

2. Photo pop-up (e.g. click on the photo and it blows up larger size like other story map templates)

These features are available in the other map templates and shouldn't be that difficult to implement I would guess. 

Jesse

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

HI Jesse,

Thanks for taking the time to send us feedback. I've noted your requests in our system.

1. We are planning to add a legend feature, but it will not be in the next release (September). See Can you add a legend to a map within a Cascade story map? for more info.

2. The ability to click-to-expand a photo is already in Cascade when you have a row with several images (hover over an image and click the plus sign in the lower right to add another image -- you can add up to four), but there are some issues with it. We would like to have this as well, but we have to rework the current image gallery code first.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

HI Jesse,

Thanks for taking the time to send us feedback. I've noted your requests in our system.

1. We are planning to add a legend feature, but it will not be in the next release (September). See Can you add a legend to a map within a Cascade story map? for more info.

2. The ability to click-to-expand a photo is already in Cascade when you have a row with several images (hover over an image and click the plus sign in the lower right to add another image -- you can add up to four), but there are some issues with it. We would like to have this as well, but we have to rework the current image gallery code first.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos