Select to view content in your preferred language

Cant Share Story Map

02-07-2019 12:15 PM
chadhickman
Occasional Contributor III

Hello everyone I have created astory map using ArcGIS Online and created a group to share it with, however, when I go to my content and check the box next to it I do NOT get the option to share the story map. The only options I have are categorize, move and delete. I am trying to share with another organizational account. Does anyone have any tips here?

Thanks

0 Kudos
11 Replies
chadhickman
Occasional Contributor III

You said the adminstrator had to approve something for the Story Map to be shared, what do they need to approve? Some type of permissions approval?

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Go to your Content page in your ArcGIS account and check a box next to one or more of your items you should see the option to Share at the top of the list. If you don't see it after checking at least one item you must not have permissions to share items and should contact your administrator.

What I meant by this is that your user account needs to have permissions to share items to do what you are trying to do. If you are not seeing the Share option I believe your account must not have the proper permissions. Your ArcGIS Online administrator is the person who can update your permissions so that you are able to share items.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos