Can't get the online presentation

Jump to solution
02-24-2014 09:36 AM
DanielaAmador
New Contributor
Hello.
This is the first time I try to create a presentation in ArcGis story maps and i can´t get it online. I did a work for the University in ArcGis 10.1 and wanted to do a presentation with the story maps. I created an account on the ArcGis online, a new web mapping application, the presentation in story maps and published it publicly, but whenever I enter the URL provided (http://bit.ly/Ot3xWC) cannot open the presentation. HELP ME!!

p.s.: sorry for the bad english!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou
Occasional Contributor III
Ok that's perfectly normal.

Sorry but I can't do much more to help.
It is probably a network or browser issue. Please try with other network, computer or browser to see if only your computer is affected.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
GregoryL_Azou
Hi,
Your application seems to work just fine. What kind of error do you get?
Did you try on multiple computer? in different location?
0 Kudos
DanielaAmador
New Contributor
Yes, i open on a computer and showed up saying "unable to load map Presentation. Try again" and in my computer pops up a message saying "change to constructor mode". But you can see it?
0 Kudos
GregoryL_Azou
Yes I can access your application. It may be a network issue. Are you able to open the webmap in ArcGIS Online on the same computer? Maybe try a different browser.
0 Kudos
DanielaAmador
New Contributor
When I open webmap in ArcGis online only appear points on top of the base map
0 Kudos
GregoryL_Azou
Ok that's perfectly normal.

Sorry but I can't do much more to help.
It is probably a network or browser issue. Please try with other network, computer or browser to see if only your computer is affected.
0 Kudos
GregoryL_Azou
Are you able to load other Map Tour like these or these ?
0 Kudos
DanielaAmador
New Contributor
Thank you anyway 🙂
0 Kudos
DanielaAmador
New Contributor
yes... I tried it on my phone and I was able to access the application, must be some problem from my computer!
0 Kudos