Select to view content in your preferred language

Can I have a pop-up legend in the bullet map series?

Jump to solution
08-26-2015 01:11 AM
OCWCOGAGOL_Admin
New Contributor II

Does anyone know if the bullet style map series template can be configured to have a pop-up legend like the tabbed style? with the default template it only allows it to be in the side bar at the bottom, but I want to have a pop-up legend on the map. I just don't want to have to use the tabbed layout as I prefer the bulleted style.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou
Regular Contributor II

Good suggestion, thanks.

This was not doable until last release as the bullet used to overlap the Main Stage so legend as a dropdown would look awkward but since last release the bullet don't overlap the Main Stage anymore so we can look into this. Stay tuned.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GregoryL_Azou
Regular Contributor II

Good suggestion, thanks.

This was not doable until last release as the bullet used to overlap the Main Stage so legend as a dropdown would look awkward but since last release the bullet don't overlap the Main Stage anymore so we can look into this. Stay tuned.

OCWCOGAGOL_Admin
New Contributor II

yay! thank you! I only know enough to be dangerous with the source code. I tracked it down in there but decided not to mess with it for now. since it sounds like it will be an option soon, I'll settle with just making basic CSS customizations for now.

0 Kudos