Looking for ArcPad Developer

01-28-2013 05:14 AM
JeffLewis1
New Contributor II
I am looking for a company that does ArcPad development to help my company update some of our forms that we have created in ArcPad Studio. I am basically looking to take our existing forms and add some time-saving features to them- such as value dependent combo boxes and a few other things that may require scripting or programming that we don't have the expertise to do.

Does anyone have recommendations of companies that do this sort of development?

Thank you.

Jeff Lewis
USA Environmental, Inc.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
GarethWalters
Occasional Contributor III
Hi Jeff,

Great question. My first suggestion would be to contact David Cardella, the ArcPad Product Manager. He could then help with discussing the Esri Professional services.

Some of other contacts (and depending where you are) that could help are:
I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Gareth
0 Kudos
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor
All,

David is out of the office for the next 2 weeks so I'd suggest visiting Esri Professional Services site for additional information on various types of services available from Professional Services.  You can also use the Esri Partner Directory Search tool to locate a company that customizing ArcPad, http://www.esri.com/partners/apps/search/index.cfm?fuseaction=search. Better is Gareth's links to current Esri Partners who do specialize in customizing and developing ArcPad as they are very familiar with the product and workflows of ArcPad users such as yourself.

Cheers,
Denise
0 Kudos