When executing gpk, input parameters going in as GPString objects

10-16-2013 07:17 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: reneecammarere

I re-created a particular routing model to work with a different Network Dataset layer.  When I run the model and get the result, everything looks fine, and I am able to create a gpk from that result.  However, when the service executes, the URL looks like this . . .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28366[/ATTACH]
It is suppose to look like the following (which works) . . .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28367[/ATTACH]
For some reason the barriers inputs are not defined and I don't know why.  I've been re-creating the gpk over and over again, but I can't seem to create one that will work with the new data.  It appears to have nothing to do with the data, because I also was not able to re-create the gpk to run with the old data.  I had to keep using the old gpk (fortunately it was working OK).

This is the error message that happens when I click on the button to "Solve" . . .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28368[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: reneecammarere

In addition, I just wanted to mention that I created the gpk that works when I was using Runtime SDK 1.0 for WPF.  Now I'm running Runtime SDK 10.1.1 for WPF.  Since I've been running the latter version, I've not been able to create a GPK and get it to work correctly with this application.  Is there some type of incompatibility with the newer version that I should be aware of?
0 Kudos