Issue in Importing shape file data into into Oracle geodatabase using sde connection

11-08-2017 06:26 AM
umasuryasykam1
New Contributor II

Hello all,

We are using arcsde connect string to insert data from shape files into Oracle geodatabase using direct connection strings.

Everything seemed well with test data. When full data set was used to import into oracle, after inserting few thousand records application/script silently dies without throwing any error. It only happens in that environment using sde connections.

Could someone help in this scenario. It is very straight forward where we use feature cursors to read from shape files and insert data.

Regards,

Umasurya

https://community.esri.com/community/gis/managing-data?sr=search&searchId=67836751-85bf-4434-9361-c3...https://community.esri.com/groups/geodatabase?sr=search&searchId=bc31c01f-baa5-40d5-aaa8-ca12052c18a...

0 Kudos
32 Replies
umasuryasykam1
New Contributor II

Hi Vince,

Here is the exception with flush after many interations that I could get finally 

First-chance exception at 0x772dc54f (KernelBase.dll) in ArcObjectsTest.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: FNPNS::TSM::CDoesNotExistException at memory location 0x0020afbc..

Could you put me right direction now?

Best Regards

0 Kudos
VinceAngelo
Esri Esteemed Contributor

No, there is no way I can help you. Providing one function call is of little use, since it's unlikely the problem is with that one call -- it's just where some other error can manifest itself. You really ought to assemble a full code sample which reproduces the issue (StackExchange calls it an MCVE), and turn that over to Tech Support, along with complete details about the configuration of the VM and non-VM hosts. You can post the MCVE here, but given the reproducibility issues, there may be challenges ahead.

- V

0 Kudos
umasuryasykam1
New Contributor II

Hello Vince,

Thank you for the conversation on the load issues. It works with 10.4.** We go ahead with it.

Still not throwing exception concerns using 10.1 arcobjects. Is it possible that 10.1 is not compatible with VMs?

0 Kudos