Fishnet

Jump to solution
05-23-2022 01:00 PM
Labels (1)
ThibautBouveroux
New Contributor

Hi, I need to create a Fishnet but when looking at the Data Management tools > Feature Class, I don't have the option "Create Fishnet". Can someone tell me how to install this extension to create a Fishnet? thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BruceHarold
Esri Regular Contributor

I missed that you are working in ArcMap; the Create Fishnet tool is in the Data Management >  Sampling toolset in the tool catalog tree:

BruceHarold_0-1653338551149.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ThibautBouveroux
New Contributor

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your very quick reply. I am sorry but I am not really good with ArcMap, so not sure I understand the steps to do. My main issue now is that when opening ArcMap > Toolbox > Data Management Tools > and Feature Class, I don't see something called "Create Fishnet" . How can I get this tool, so that I can click on it and start creating my fishnet following the tutorials I found? Thanks 

0 Kudos
BruceHarold
Esri Regular Contributor

I missed that you are working in ArcMap; the Create Fishnet tool is in the Data Management >  Sampling toolset in the tool catalog tree:

BruceHarold_0-1653338551149.png

0 Kudos
ThibautBouveroux
New Contributor

OMG! Thanks so much Bruce! This was very helpful...and looks like I am gonna ask you few more (or lots of) questions very soon. 😉 

Many thanks!!

0 Kudos