Workforce. Unable to perform query. Too many requests

Jump to solution
10-21-2020 07:24 AM
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

We are using #Classic Workforce to support Early Voting and it has been going great.  ESRI software is making us look like heroes!

However, I have an Iphone user who has started having issues with the Mobile Worker phone app.  User reports having to refresh to get their new Assignments and that in one instance she marked an Assignment as Complete but it did not clear from her work list. 

Most recently, this user was unable to open the Project and received the error shown below:

This user was subsequently able to open the project, so this was a transient problem. 

My question - are these types of glitches indicative of some communications/data transfer issue or is there something else going on?

Craig Gillgrass

Thanks,

Jay

Jay
Washoe County GIS
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jay,

I assume you are using ArcGIS Online. Based on the error message it seems like your organization may have been throttled at that time (too many queries over a period of time).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jay,

I assume you are using ArcGIS Online. Based on the error message it seems like your organization may have been throttled at that time (too many queries over a period of time).

JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Aaron.  Makes sense.

And yes, we are using hosted AGOL services.

Jay

Jay
Washoe County GIS
0 Kudos