Workforce Search Engine not bring back any results no matter what I try. Can type the address in but does not return or seem to be doing anything

07-23-2019 01:58 AM
JennaChisholm
New Contributor

I have set up a basic workforce project and when I go to search the map by typing in the address search engine it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I have seen this has been an issue for a few people, has anyone managed to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
16 Replies
JennaChisholm
New Contributor

Hi Craig,

That is so strange, is it something to do with our permissions or anything? We are using Chrome and everythign esle works perfectly fine.

Thanks for looking into this for us.

Jen

0 Kudos
JamieDoherty
New Contributor II

Hi Craig

Thanks for getting back to me and Jenna

The issue occurs when we are in the dispatcher's map creating an assignment, on Chrome (Windows 10) and try to search for an address. We type ni the address, click the spy glass and nothing is returned.  Do you get the same issue?

Thanks

Jamie

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Jamie, Jenna, let's take this offline.  Can you contact me at cgillgrass@esri.com?

thanks,

0 Kudos
DataOfficer
Occasional Contributor III

Craig Gillgrass‌ was this resolved? I am experiencing the same issue whereby the address search returns no results. I get the following when typing anything in the address search bar and pressing Enter:

No places found for *address*

Try again using an address or place name.

Find Locations -> By Address is switched on in the Application Settings (Dispatcher webmap, Settings tab).

Many thanks,
Rob

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Rob,

I can't recall what the resolution was for this - but if you'd like me to take a look, please invite the "craig_sp" user project as a Dispatcher and let me know.

thanks,

Craig

DataOfficer
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks for your quick response. I have now added you as a dispatcher to the Test_Dorset_Tasks project.

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Rob, do you have some values that do not work for you that I can enter to test with?  I was able to search for some locations successfully.

If you'd like to take this offline, you can email ArcGISWorkforce@esri.com

Craig