Workforce "Survey at Assignment" Not Working Properly

09-15-2020 09:17 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm working on a pretty standard workflow to inspect valves, using Workforce to create assignments, then the field crew starts the assignment, then they "Survey at Assignment."  So I have Survey123 integrated with the project and I also chose what fields I want passed to Survey123.  I am using the latest IOS (IOS 13.7). I originally tried to use the Workforce Classic app but NONE of my projects even show up there. So I moved to the new Workforce App.  I can now see all my workforce projects. When the field worker starts the assignment, then clicks "Survey at Assignment" I expect it to open my coordinating inspection form in Survey123 and pass information to the form.  But instead it opens safari to a page saying "Download on your mobile device to fill out this form."  

It will not open Survey123.  Even if the browser prompts me to open the app, it doesn't even open the form. 

Update** it works fine on android, but IOS isn't working.  Also Survey123 crashes in IOS when you have calculations in your form!

survey at assignment‌ survey123 integration‌ workforce ****‌ survey123‌ survey123 workforce‌ workforce on ios‌ survey123 ios‌ ios 13‌ survey123 crash‌

0 Kudos
17 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Katie,

Can you please confirm what version of Survey123 is being used? Survey123 integration from Workforce needs version 3.10 and above of Survey123. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have Survey123 Version 3.10.326

Thanks,

Katie

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Katie, will you be able to add this user "neel_nitro" to the project as a dispatcher and field worker? We can then test the project that you have.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just added neel_nitro as dispatcher and field worker.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Katie there are 2 layers added in the worker map related to Valves. I am not able to download the project as those layers are failing to load. Can you confirm if the layers are shared with the project group?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry about that! Just added them to the project group.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I am able to download the project now. Also, I am able to launch Survey123 successfully from your Workforce project. Though the form didn't load. Is the survey123 form shared with the group? 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just updated the sharing on the survey!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kaite, I was able to launch Survey123 from workforce and see associated form with the information passed to it. Can you please share a screenshot of the App integrations table or the text from URL template attribute of the Surevy123 row in the App integrations table? We might need someone from Survey123 team to look at it.

0 Kudos