workforce polygon assignments

05-10-2023 04:27 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible to add polygons as assignments in the workforce app? Currently, my workforce maps contains both an assignment layer (points) and polygon features that are viewable by the mobile workers. I would like to give workers the ability to mark the polygons as complete when work has been finished and for the polygons to disappear from the map. Is it possible to configure workforce this way?

1 Reply
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Yes it is possible to add them to the map, in the projects page select the options (gear symbol) for your project, in that menu open the "Worker Map" and you can edit it as any other web map.

As for making them disappear when the work has been completed that is likely a much more complicated task if it's possible. (My thought involves using some kind of trigger to update a field in the polygon that the symbology or filter is based on. Maybe you could integrate Survey123 and link the assignment to the polygon with an ID? Or use Power Automate/Make to scan for layer changes to update them, but Survey123 is probably easier)

0 Kudos