Anyone having problems with the Map Tiling Schema in Project view for Workforce? I have some old project that where not opened for a while, and when i open them now, i get some weird errors, the tiles are all wrong, and about half of them are empty...
When i look at the Dispatcher or the Worker map alone, it looks good... If I change to a Vector Tile Basemap, all is good!
I'm having this problem also, in both Workforce and Survey123. All of my webapps seem to be coming through properly, though. I've tried in both Chrome and IE.
IE shows a blank area for the map in the 'Data' tab of Survey123 and appears to be working properly in Workforce.
Glad to hear that ESRI is already on the problem!
I was having this problem at 5AM PST when user reported the dispatcher map on workforce wasn't showing on IE v11.0.48. It was working fine yesterday afternoon with IE. However, Chrome displayed the map correctly so we switched to this browser instead. LA county mainly uses IE for web so we had to install Chrome for workaround. Now the map shows up on IE at 10AM PST. Thanks.