Workforce for web Arabic Localization

07-14-2021 04:37 AM
AbdelrahmanGhazaly
New Contributor III

Is it, or will it be possible to localize the ArcGIS workforce for web into Arabic ?
the workforce mobile app works perfect when I change the mobile system language to Arabic,, but unfortunately I tried in the web to change organization language, user language and also the browser language to Arabic tested on edge, mozilla and chrome it still goes into English.
Any help on this ?

Thanks,

Abdelrahman Ghazaly.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

That is correct, the Workforce web app does not support RTL at this time; we do mention this on our Requirements doc page:
https://doc.arcgis.com/en/workforce/faqs/requirements.htm

It is in our plans for this but will be part of the effort to include the Workforce capability into the Field Maps product; which is a project that is starting this quarter and slated for release in the first half of 2022.

Craig

0 Kudos
AbdelrahmanGhazaly
New Contributor III

Thanks a lot for your response, I've checked the document and Arabic is mentioned as a supported language "Arabic¹," is that right ? or the document means other thing ?

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello, you're correct that  "Arabic¹" is listed.  The 1 denotes that the footnote that Arabic is only supported for ¹Android and iOS only.

Craig

0 Kudos