Clean up pop-up in Dispatcher Map for assignments

Jump to solution
01-05-2021 09:33 AM
WillArellano
Occasional Contributor

Hello, 

I just migrated my old Workforce projects from Classic to the new release. I am trying to create a dashboard for upper management using the Dispatcher Map from the workforce project. However, I noticed that the pop-ups for the assignment layer show the globalID for the assignment type and workerID rather than a more user friendly text which I found is hidden in separate tables. 

I am thinking I might need to use Arcade to create custom pop-ups to pull the information I need from the related tables using one of the FeatureSet functions, but not sure where to start, and don't have a lot of time to fix this problem. Here is a screenshot of the fields that are currently gobbledygook and need to be more user friendly. 

Alyssia_0-1609867385740.png

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you're comfortable using Python, we have a script that can generate a joined view that is ideal to use in dashboards since it will allow more filtering and visualization options.

https://github.com/Esri/workforce-scripts/blob/master/readmes/create_joined_view.md

View solution in original post

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you're comfortable using Python, we have a script that can generate a joined view that is ideal to use in dashboards since it will allow more filtering and visualization options.

https://github.com/Esri/workforce-scripts/blob/master/readmes/create_joined_view.md

WillArellano
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, I will see if I can figure out how to use what you provided. I am just starting to learn Python, and not sure how to use it in AGOL. 

0 Kudos
WillArellano
Occasional Contributor

I figured out how to run the script, and once I figured out the syntax for passing the arguments to it, everything worked perfectly! Thank you!

0 Kudos
ahagopian_coj
Occasional Contributor

Is there any way to do this using Arcade?  I am using the Screening Report widget to generate a customer report and need to add assignment type as the description not the globalid that shows in Assignments.

0 Kudos