Bulk Create Assignments

Jump to solution
09-27-2022 08:28 AM
DominickBernstein2
New Contributor II

Hello

I added in a filtered layer into my dispatcher map. I am trying to select all of these features and create assignments for them. It seems like Workforce is limiting me to select and create a max 10 assignments at once. Is there a limit on bulk assignment creation? I really need to be able to create more then 10 assignments at a time, I am trying to assign out a lots of jobs in a large service area.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes, I believe it's in Enterprise 11 - we don't back port new functionality so you'd need to upgrade for that UX.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

@DominickBernstein2 are you using Online or Enterprise?

Craig

0 Kudos
DominickBernstein2
New Contributor II

Enterprise 

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

What version of Enterprise?  We have changed this behavior but only in recent releases of Enterpirse.

0 Kudos
DominickBernstein2
New Contributor II

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

The enhancement we made for this isn't in 10.8.1; it will be in the Enterprise 11 release.

Craig

0 Kudos
DominickBernstein2
New Contributor II

Got it so we will have to upgrade to 11 to be able to bulk assign assignments?

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes, I believe it's in Enterprise 11 - we don't back port new functionality so you'd need to upgrade for that UX.

IanGallo
Occasional Contributor

If you have all relevant data needed to create assignments stored outside of workforce you can just append to the Assignments table in Pro from a csv. This is how I bulk add assignments (a few thousand at a go). The schema outline in this article is helpful in doing that. Automation and Scripting with ArcGIS Workforce—ArcGIS Workforce | Documentation

0 Kudos