Arcgis Workforce mobile app not showing the map

04-24-2021 02:20 PM
ahmadhasan3
New Contributor II

I create a project on Workforce and everything was working fine ,then later for some reason the when i open the mobile app its showing no maps message, I am troubleshooting this issue snice the last week and it tried all the possible fixes  which are the following,

• Reinstall the mobile app.
  • delete and create new project.
  • assgin the user to the project group in Arcgis Portal.
  • Tried to login to the mobile app with all user roles.
  • checking the SLL certificate and SLL possible issues

Note :the collector is working fine.

What i can do to fix the issue ?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ahmadhasan3 can you confirm what release of Enterprise/Portal you are using?

Also, what release of the mobile app?

0 Kudos
MatthewC
New Contributor II

Any update on this issue

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

@MatthewC are you using Online or Enterprise?  If it's Enterprise, what version are you using?  Also, what version of the mobile app are you using?

Craig

0 Kudos
LamberWBY
New Contributor II

I am experiencing the same problem. I can confirm that I was added as a user of the project and I was assigned to multiple assignments. The worker map is working fine when viewed online. However, in my mobile app, it says "No Maps. Maps will appear here once you've been added to them". 

I am using app version 21.0.1 build 275. I am not sure the version of ArcGIS Online that I am using. My organization account is pennstate.maps.arcgis.com.

btw in the dispatcher map I am shown as active. I could see the project earlier in my phone app but it was suddenly gone.

0 Kudos
MeghanJones
New Contributor II

I am experiencing this issue as well. Any word on how it can be resolved?

0 Kudos