Add the ability to view assignments in the Workforce mobile application by description.

08-30-2019 08:52 AM
ThomasKrinke
New Contributor II

The current "To do" list only states "Assignment" and location. It would be extremely beneficial to see the Description of the assignment in place of the word "Assignment" to quickly recognize and prepare for what assignment is at that specific location. The current view list choices include "Priority, Distance, Due Date, Date Assigned, Assignment Type, Unread/Read." Please add the Description field to this list.

Awesome application and integration! Keep up the amazing development and thank you for the hard work!

-Tom

1 Comment
BillLotz

I'm in the same boat as Thomas.

When using the Workforce mobile app (Classic) the assignments show up in the ”To Do” list. Each assignment shows the Assignment Type, Location, and Priority. Is there any way to change the fields that show up in the mobile apps To do list?

We are using it for a road sign application. The crew tests reflectivity at night, and if out of spec an assignment is created to replace the sign. The highway department was to have the worker quickly see what types of signs they need to bring, just by looking at the “To Do” list.

I have them add the type of sign needed to the description, so when they click on the assignment it shows. I don’t want to create an assignment Type for each type of sign since that would be unmanageable. So basically I would like the “Description” field to show in the assignments when viewing the “To do” list, any suggestions?