Workflow Manager AOI not showing in ArcGIS Pro

07-13-2020 09:33 AM
Ulises
by
Occasional Contributor III

We used WMX in ArcMap in a daily basis and want to establish a migration path to ArcGIS Pro.  As part of our evaluation I set a Workflow Connection in AG Pro without major problems but I'm not able to see current AOIs in the Map.  Is there any considerations or configuration changes needed for Pro?  I haven't found any related documentation about it.

Any help is appreciated.

Ulises Feliciano Troche
0 Kudos
10 Replies
XiaomengZheng
Esri Contributor

Hello,

Pro shall work the same way as the Workflow Manager client.  The AOI function is still supported in Pro with the same configuration in the Workflow manager administrator. Would you please check your job's bookmark in Pro and see if the AOI bookmark existing? 

Thanks,

Meggie

0 Kudos
Ulises
by

Thanks for the feedback Meggie.  Job description in Pro says it has LOI Defined, but no LOI shows.

WMX app

Pro map

Ulises Feliciano Troche
0 Kudos
XiaomengZheng
Esri Contributor

It seems to be a map loading issue for me. I see you have totally 302 jobs in the current job query and your AOI map should be just loaded properly. Any error in your log?

You probably need to update the log level from default 3 to 5 to capture details.

Thanks,

Meggie

0 Kudos
Ulises
by

Xiaomeng Zheng, attached the log file.  Don't see any specific errors...

Ulises Feliciano Troche
0 Kudos
XiaomengZheng
Esri Contributor

Yeah I do not find anything in your log either. Just curious, how many jobs out of the 302 jobs in your current job query having AOI? I noticed your current job's (2018-02120) location is quite small. What if you zoom in and can you see the AOI? 

0 Kudos
Ulises
by

Good day, 

there are about 259 AOI created.  I zoom in several times without any success.

Ulises Feliciano Troche
0 Kudos
XiaomengZheng
Esri Contributor

What version of Pro are you using? I can give it a try.

0 Kudos
Ulises
by

Ulises Feliciano Troche
0 Kudos
XiaomengZheng
Esri Contributor

I don't seem to be able to reproduce this issue. Could you please contact Esri Tech Support and they will work with you to look deeper into this issue. They may ask you to provide the data that you are using and try to reproduce this issue. 

0 Kudos