Webmap popups in web appbuilder and map series

03-05-2020 01:40 PM
KinleyWinchester
New Contributor III

I am having a problem with popups in Web AppBuilder.  When it is viewed with "Web Appbuilder for ArcGIS", the popup is acceptable.

ArcGIS Web Application 

When viewed in the final map series application tab, the popup shows a small version with an arrow that when selected goes full screen with no scroll bar so the user cannot see all the details.

https://tnmap.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=9c3a7d40f1144a65a12c363b64a3ea02 

Any suggestions without going full development on this?

Thanks

Kinley

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KinleyWinchester
New Contributor III

And... of course when I click these links in Microsoft Edge, they function properly.  But they do not in Chrome where I am logged into my ArcGIS account.

0 Kudos
KinleyWinchester
New Contributor III

So I tested Chrome by logging out of my account just in case that was causing some issue... It is still displaying the small popup and then going full screen with no scrolling in Chrome.

I am on a laptop with the viewport full screen.

0 Kudos
KinleyWinchester
New Contributor III

More testing... viewport zoom in Edge started at 75% so the popup worked fine.  When reset to 100%, I get the same result as Chrome at 100%.  If I reduce Chrome zoom to 80%, I get the popup to work fine.

So it seems to be connected to the viewport size, but I want it to display correctly on clicking the point or at the very least have scrolling enabled with full screen.

0 Kudos
KinleyWinchester
New Contributor III

still working on this... found this thread: Web App pop-ups issue 

This could be the solution I need since it works on laptop viewports.

Let me know if there is something else I can consider.

0 Kudos