WebApp/Dashboard Filter & Summary on Multiple Feature Services

12-10-2019 09:40 AM
KatherinePadilla
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I am working with 4 feature services that contain the same field names and same type of data, and need to summarize as if it were one layer.  I would also like it to be real time as each of the 4 feature services are updated the web map/app/dashboard is as well.  I do not want to have to do geoprocessing on a regular basis to make all of these layers into one as apart of my process.  It must be real time and autonomous.  Below is the filter I have on each layer and the info summary.  I would like to be able to have the one filter set apply to all layers.  I tried the Group filter widget and could not get it to work correctly.  Also the Info summary separates out by layer, which is good information but many time I am asked for the total.  Now I know how to math, but I want to make it easy for end users using the web app, one number no confusion or instructions.  Have them set the filter and out comes one number.  This type of ability is also desired in operations dashboard.

Anyone have any solutions or ideas?  I will say I am not a coder, so as dumbed down as you can get that would be great.

0 Kudos
0 Replies