Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Developer Edition v1.3 enhancements

12-16-2015 02:45 PM
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

FYI,

I've attached a document that lists all the bug fixes and enhancements (submitted via Esri Technical Support) that were addressed in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Developer Edition v1.3. Please be aware that the list also includes items that were found in the embedded version of Web AppBuilder in ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS.

Hope this helps,

4 Replies
FinbarGillen
Occasional Contributor

Derek Law​,

I am having problems with the Query widget, the following bug BUG-000084747 is stopping me from getting query results that are over 300 records. I have tried to get this working through Web AppBuilder 1.3 but no success. We are using IE 9 and we are moving to IE 11 in the New Year, is there any plans are code amendments to fix this error?

BUG-000084747 - In Internet Explorer 11, using the Query widget in..

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Finbar,

I just checked into the status of BUG-000084747and it is marked as 'closed' by the Dev team because we were not able to reproduce the issue. The latest status update was on Sept 2. We need to update the bug status page.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
ScottPrindle
Esri Regular Contributor

Hey Finbar,

It looks like the bug as documented is no longer reproducible. Would you be able to reach out to Support Services to investigate this issue further and to verify if you are encountering this bug?

Thanks,

Scott

GabiVoicu
Occasional Contributor

Is there a place with known bugs or limitations for the current version of the Web App Builder 2.0?

What I'm experiencing is a difference between a geocoding service (single house with sub-addresses) behaving as expected when the online version of the WAB is used but not quite working with the developer edition - trying to check if anyone else has seen similar behavior or see if the problem can be reproduced, etc....

Thank you

0 Kudos