Web AppBuilder Attribute Table Widget works with Feature Service but not Mapping Service

06-04-2017 04:56 PM
ColleenSullivan
New Contributor II

With a map service the attribute table shows records in the web map, but when shared to a web app using Web AppBuilder the attribute table widget is completely blank. If I perform all the same steps with a feature service instead, the attribute table widget works as expected. The help (Attribute Table widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS ) says that map services are supported if querying is enabled, which they are:

So, why don't I just use the feature service and move on? I like that the map service preserves the groups from the source MXD when added to the web map, with many layers it's helpful to keep them organized, and I haven't seen another way to collapse groups of layers.

I'm hoping to learn either a) how to get the attribute table widget to work with the map service, or b) how to add groups to a web map with a feature service that can be collapsed for easier layer list reading. Thank you so much for your time!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Colleen,

I am not seeing this issue at all. I have several web maps that use a dynamic map service and they appear fine in the AT widget.

0 Kudos