Web App Builder Related Tables - Attribute Table Field Names?

Jump to solution
08-03-2015 01:45 PM
JarrettGreen
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm working with the Web App Builder and have a 2 primary layers with a bunch of related tables.  The problem I have is using the attribute table and the related table field names are not visible.

Here is my workflow:

1. Identify a record in the map.

2. Hit Show Related Records.

3. Attribute table opens and the first table is the table on the far right.  All of the field names are visible.

4. Click the table to its left and there are no field names.

Because these tables are not spatial, I have no way to configure them in the attribute table widget.

Has anyone else seen this or have a work-around?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jarrett,

I have not seen that issue. You need to contact tech support as this seems like a bug that needs to be reported.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jarrett,

Because these tables are not spatial, I have no way to configure them in the attribute table widget.

Strange I just tested in WAB 1.1 and 1.2 and with a web map that has two tables (No spatial component) those tables are available in the attribute table widget for configuration.

0 Kudos
JarrettGreen
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

I created a new test map and app and you are correct, the configuration is there for non-spatial tables.

However, my issue still persists about the field names not being visible.  I've attached a screenshot.  In the table, if I click the + to hide/unhide fields, the field names will appear and persist throughout the session for that table.

Some more system info:  SQL Server 2008R2, AGS 10.3Related Table Issue.png

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jarrett,

I have not seen that issue. You need to contact tech support as this seems like a bug that needs to be reported.

0 Kudos
JarrettGreen
New Contributor III

Reported - Thanks Robert.

0 Kudos
DanNorman
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jarrett, I am experiencing the same problem as you. Would you mind posting the resolution here if/when you get one?

Thanks!

Don

JarrettGreen
New Contributor III

Hi Dan - You may be aware, but Esri released an update to ArcGIS Online a few weeks back.  This seemed to resolve the issue I had.

DanNorman
Occasional Contributor

thanks for taking the time to reply Jarrett. Looks like ours is still not working properly, i am going to create a new map from scratch and see if that helps. otherwise tech support

thanks!