WAB Dev Error Launching Deployed Apps and Starting WAB Locally - AGOL hostname could not be found

09-20-2022 08:29 AM
Labels (1)
MattChomicky1
New Contributor III

I have a couple of Web AppBuilder applications that I had successfully deployed to my ArcGIS Online organization by hosting on an Azure Static Web App, and these had been up and running without any issues until recently. I am not sure when this issue began, but yesterday one of the users of the applications let me know that they were having issues with the apps not loading:

MattChomicky1_0-1663686908668.png

One thing that I noticed is that the prompt that normally pops up to sign into ArcGIS Online is not showing up now when attempting to launch the apps.

I attempted to start WAB from my local machine to begin looking into the issue, and when doing so I am getting the the error "Unable to access https://bmcd-gis.maps.arcgis.com A server with the specified hostname could not be found." so I am unable to log in to ArcGIS Online and view the apps from WAB Dev edition either.

MattChomicky1_1-1663687337472.png

I thought that maybe updating to a newer version of WAB would fix the issue, but I am getting the same error when attempting to start version 2.25 as well. Is there any reason I why I wouldn't be able to get past this "setportalurl" step using the URL to our AGOL organization? 

0 Kudos
0 Replies