WAB 2.16: Is there a document that shows “what’s new in WAB 2.16”?

Jump to solution
04-11-2020 11:28 PM
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

WAB 2.16: Is there a document that shows “what’s new in WAB 2.16”?

As the WAB is upgraded from 2.15 to 2.16, then, is there a document that shows “what’s new in WAB 2.16”?

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
1 Solution
16 Replies
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Dan.

I’m referring here to the new stuff in 2.16 as an upgrade release for 2.15! is such document available?

Jamal Numan
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

The upgrades lists are incremental from the previous version as they are for arcmap and arcgis pro.  Those are the changes as listed in the links

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Are those how 2.16 is different from 2.15?

Jamal Numan
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

updates are additions or changes to previous versions

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

there is a blog for the 2020 update as well

What's New in Web AppBuilder (March 2020) 

Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

To add to what Dan has mentioned, yes incremental updates similar to ArcGIS Pro 2.5.0 to ArcGIS Pro 2.5.1 (not out yet).  To my knowledge, Esri has not done a Compare Doc of earlier releases to new releases.  With web apps for ArcGIS Online/ArcGIS Enterprise (i.e. Insights for ArcGIS, WebApp Builder and so on), the public facing side of these apps are the current iterations of the app vs. keeping older iterations on the public facing side of ArcGIS Online/ArcGIS Enterprise.

Addendum to WAB releases - one CAN download older versions of WAB here  Didn't know about this site!

Looking to the future, Esri has released ArcGIS Experience Builder - a new way to envision 2D and 3D web apps.  Check it out.

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

any news on Beta 2.6?  Getting kind of bored

Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 2.6?  From the Dev Team - "ArcGIS Pro 2.6 Alpha 4 is now live on the Early Adopter Community."  Are you a member of the Early Adopter Community program?