WAB 1.3 edit widget not moving points - Attrib edit OK.

Jump to solution
02-03-2016 03:25 PM
Ravichandran_M_Kaushika
Occasional Contributor

Dear Readers,

thank you for taking the time to read this posting:  I had downloaded WAB 1.3.  after successfully adding a SQL Spatial point layer to ArcMap, I had published map and feature services from the same map document.

To use it WAB, I had created a new Web Map and consumed the feature service.

After creating a new website with edit widget, the editor was able to change the attributes of the point feature but could not move - I went back and checked to see whether the 'disable geometry change' check box was checked = true by mistake. Not it was not checked = true.

So attribute changes were recorded and were verified from another machine.  I am not able to move the point to a new location,

any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

regards

ravi.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JordanBaumgardner
Occasional Contributor III

I would watch the update traffic with the F12 tools. The response probably has a message for you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TrentReeder
Occasional Contributor

Is your feature service based on feature class that is part of a geometric network?  There is a limitation for editing geometric features in a feature service because of the coordinate systems not being the same.  That has been an issue for us in the past.

JordanBaumgardner
Occasional Contributor III

I would watch the update traffic with the F12 tools. The response probably has a message for you.

Ravichandran_M_Kaushika
Occasional Contributor

Jordan and Trent,

good afternoon. sorry for the delay in responding to you.  I created a new service and it fixed it.

I am unable to mark both of your responses as correct answer.

regards

ravi.

0 Kudos