Solution for BUG-000086319.

06-08-2016 07:17 AM
LianaSmith
Occasional Contributor II

Does anyone have any solution for the bug (#BUG-000086319 Numeric field types within the attribute table in the Web AppBuilder still show the thousand comma that were removed in the webmap in arcgis online)?

In my query results numeric field values have commas that I do not need.

17 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Liana,

The code in this thread should work fine then (it is just line 1171 for WAB 2.0):

About query widget - field data type

0 Kudos
LianaSmith
Occasional Contributor II

Robert, I changed the code and now the query fails..Could you please check if I did right? I dont know Java Script, so I am not sure if I did it right

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Liana,

What error do you see in your browsers web console?

0 Kudos
NathanBruce1
Occasional Contributor

Still occurring for me with the WAB in query results.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nathan,

Can you please contact Esri Tech Support so we can get some repro steps and investigate further to see if this is still an issue?

Thanks,

NathanBruce1
Occasional Contributor

I contacted ESRI Canada support, who is investigating and will report to AGOL development. 

Here are some things that I learned that may help others.  The web map that the WAB is based on was created before the update to fix this original bug, when I create a new WAB from the same map, I still see the comma's appear if the query is set to "unique"; but it its set to "value" the issue is fixed.  If your application data or users are a little forgiving, you could switch the field that's giving you trouble from number to text to get around the comma issue.  

KatherineWright
New Contributor

Still happening as of February 2017. I will make a point to ask about this at the DevSummit next month. 

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Katherine,

Can you please contact Esri Tech Support so we can get some repro steps and investigate further to see if this is still an issue?

Thanks,

0 Kudos