"in the last" query in date data is not working in Query and Filter Widget in WAB Developer Edition 2.5

Jump to solution
08-28-2017 02:02 PM
James_001
Occasional Contributor II

Hi WAB community,

I am trying to figure out why the "in the last"  query is not working in WAB developer edition. I tried with all other date queries such as:  is on, is not on, is between, is after, and etc.are working fine. I have attached a screen shot, any body have an idea is it a bug or I am doing wrong?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
James_001

Robert,

I discussed this with ESRI Tech, where he checked and figure out it is a bug. He will test with his own data to confirm the issue.

Thanks,

Irfan afsar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Irfan,

What does your browsers web console say when you apply that query? Have you looked at the network tab in your browsers developer tools to see what the SQL query that is submitted to the server looks like?

0 Kudos
James_001

Robert,

Thanks, I really appreciate your response! In browser web console this is the message:

:3344/webappbuilder/apps/8/widgets/Query/SingleQueryLoader.js?wab_dv=2.5:297 Error: Failed to execute query.
at Object.f.load (js.arcgis.com/3.21/init.js:998)
at js.arcgis.com/3.21/init.js:87
at c (js.arcgis.com/3.21/init.js:103)
at d (js.arcgis.com/3.21/init.js:103)
at b.Deferred.resolve.callback (js.arcgis.com/3.21/init.js:105)
at c (js.arcgis.com/3.21/init.js:104)
at d (js.arcgis.com/3.21/init.js:103)
at b.Deferred.resolve.callback (js.arcgis.com/3.21/init.js:105)
at js.arcgis.com/3.21/init.js:92
at k (js.arcgis.com/3.21/init.js:107)

On network tab in developer tool I got that message:

1. {error: {code: -2147467259, message: "Failed to execute query.", details: []}}
    1. error:{code: -2147467259, message: "Failed to execute query.", details: []}
      1. code:-2147467259
      2. details:[]
      3. message:"Failed to execute query."
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Irfan,

OK, I ran a test on this as well and I can confirm that the "in the last" query does not work. You need to contact tech support and report this issue.

0 Kudos
James_001

Robert,

I discussed this with ESRI Tech, where he checked and figure out it is a bug. He will test with his own data to confirm the issue.

Thanks,

Irfan afsar

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

OK, Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Correct Answer" link on the reply that answered your question.

0 Kudos
BrianFausel
Occasional Contributor III

Interesting, I also noticed this problem yesterday in the WAB hosted version on AGOL. I thought I was just setting up the query wrong .

0 Kudos
James_001

I got the answer form esri tech some of arcgis server version have this bug too, but in my case this error was due to mistake in the hosted map service on arcgis server.

0 Kudos