Public Notification Widget, no address layers

01-20-2023 08:41 AM
Labels (1)
KyleMCSE
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am trying to get the public notification widget working. I have been through all the posts on here and nothing seems to help. I am trying to get it to pull from a joined table because that is how the data was setup. I have not seen anything stating that it would or wouldn't work. I don't see why it wouldn't work because the pop up that I made works perfectly fine. I have tried making the pop up only pull from the data attached to the parcel and not from a joined table and it still is not showing up. Am I missing something? Is there a setting when I publish the layer that is getting overlooked? Can I even use a joined table for the public notification widget? I have gotten it to work one time but something happened with our site and the whole thing went down in flames so I had to rebuild everything. 

Kyle Waun
GIS Technician
0 Kudos
2 Replies
KyleMCSE
New Contributor II

I have tried to use it as a FeatureServer and I cannot get a popup to work. If I load it in as a MapServer I can get the popup to work. Neither of them will allow me to check a box under the address layers.

Kyle Waun
GIS Technician
0 Kudos
mkauth_wardgetz
New Contributor II

Kyle have you found a solution? I am having the same problem and am trying to follow this suggestion, https://support.esri.com/en-us/knowledge-base/problem-the-public-notification-widget-displays-an-emp...

0 Kudos