Select to view content in your preferred language

Print Widget Won't Print in Chrome v. 117.0.5938.132

Jump to solution
10-03-2023 02:30 PM
NathanHeickLACSD
Regular Contributor

I just configured the Print widget in our Web AppBuilder app and the print button does not work.  After some initial troubleshooting, it looks like the printSettingsFormDijit does not validate in the print method.  I also found that the same app works just fine in Edge.  Does anybody have any experience with this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NathanHeickLACSD
Regular Contributor

The issue was that I did not configure the defaultTitle attribute in the widget configuration.  In the titleNode in templates/Print.html there is a validation rule that says the field is required.  If I remove that requirement, the form validates and printing works just fine.  Similarly, entering a value for that attribute will allow the form to validate.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Klaiver
New Contributor

Hi, particularly the only problems I found with the print widget were related to an error in the service URL, with the URL properly configured I use it in Chrome without any problems.

0 Kudos
NathanHeickLACSD
Regular Contributor

The issue was that I did not configure the defaultTitle attribute in the widget configuration.  In the titleNode in templates/Print.html there is a validation rule that says the field is required.  If I remove that requirement, the form validates and printing works just fine.  Similarly, entering a value for that attribute will allow the form to validate.

0 Kudos