Please help with Create widget error: themes/FoldarbleTheme/widgets/HeaderController/Widget

03-07-2019 09:14 AM
RudieWatzig
New Contributor III

Good morning,

I have noticed that my WebAppBuilder application (ArcGIS Web Application ) gets the following error when being opened only in Internet Explorer:

Create widget error: themes/FoldarbleTheme/widgets/HeaderController/Widget

Where do I begin to sleuth out this error?

0 Kudos
15 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

See if this thread helps. There was an Windows Update that made the use of double backshashes in a path no longer work in IE.

https://community.esri.com/thread/229836-webappbuilder-bug-with-custom-icons-on-widgets-and-ie 

RudieWatzig
New Contributor III

It partially helped.  My app does load now after replacing all the \\ with / for file locations, however the header still does not load...   interesting.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you try downloading any of the patches for the Windows updates linked below?

0 Kudos
RudieWatzig
New Contributor III

My computer is up to date.  I tried downloading and manually installing, and two said they were not applicable to my machine, and the third said I already had that update patched.  

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudie,

Did the error in the console change? Did you replace all the \\ in the whole config.json?

0 Kudos
RudieWatzig
New Contributor III

Yeah, it's showing no errors now in the console.  Not as far as I can tell.  Here's the test web app I am using where I removed the //

ArcGIS Web Application 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudie,

Your header loaded for me in IE11 using that link.

0 Kudos
RudieWatzig
New Contributor III

Interesting, not here.  And I'm all up to date.  

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Here is what I get. DId your clear your cache?

0 Kudos