Option no longer available to export attribute table data?

08-12-2017 02:53 PM
KateGladstein
New Contributor II

I have made several web apps with Web Appbuilder, and in all previous apps, users have the ability to not only review the attribute tables for each data layer, but to click a button labeled "options" in the upper left of the attribute table, and an option has been listed to export as a .csv file.

For some reason, that option is not listed at all with my newest app and I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I have gone into each shared feature service and shared each with "everyone". I have gone into the settings tab for each feature service and clicked yes on the box marked "Allow others to export to different formats". I am now out of options. As it is Saturday, I am hoping one or more of you who might have some idea what I need to change will let me know.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Kate,

The export option is turned off in the configuration of the Attribute Table widget by default now. You will have to go into the AT widgets settings and enable export options.

LefterisKoumis
Occasional Contributor III

Robert,

I just did just that and I checked the config for the attribute table that has the:

"hideExportButton": false,

but still the export is not present

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

What version of WAB are you using?

0 Kudos
LefterisKoumis

"version": "2.4",
"wabVersion": "2.4",

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Strange. I don't seem to have that issue at all:

0 Kudos
LefterisKoumis

Robert, why going directly to the configs/AttributeTable  and changing the setting "hideExportButton" to false in the config_AttributeTable.json will not have any effect? It will still hide it the Export option. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sorry I don't know.

0 Kudos