On a Web AppBuilder application I am looking for a way to be able to edit attribute table for multiple records by opening the attribute table like we do in ArcMap or ArcGIS Pro. Is that a possibility?

08-12-2019 06:40 AM
AbiDhakal
Occasional Contributor III

There is a tool (batch attribute editor widget) in the Web AppBuilder widgets that allows changing like attributes for multiple features/records at the same time. However, I am looking for edit widget that will allow me to open up the attribute table for a feature service layer and change the attribute value of features from the table just like we do it ArcMap or ArcGIS Pro. Would you be able to suggest a workflow for editing attributes directly on the attribute table in a Web AppBuilder application? 

Thank you very much.

Abi 

Tags (2)
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Abi,

No such widget or functionality exists.

AbiDhakal

Thank you for your response, Robert. It will help.

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Thanks for you suggestion. Editing attribute table is in our near plan. We have been working on it. 

AbiDhakal

Hey Wei,

Thank you for your response.

Do you also have a tentative time as to when that will be available?

Abi

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

@AbiDhakal This is not exactly like in ArcMap/ArcGIS Pro, but we've implemented an enhancement in Smart Editor to streamline the selection of editable features between the Attribute Table widget and the Select widget so it loads in Smart Editor. Hopefully this helps.

See "Streaming the selection of features to update" in this article: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-web-appbuilder-blog/the-smart-editor-widget-two-years-in-review...

0 Kudos