NearMe not working in Tab theme.

2415
2
Jump to solution
04-11-2016 11:14 AM
StanMcShinsky
Regular Contributor

From what I can tell the new NearMe widget is not working either in AGOL or in the Developers Edition 2.0 with the Tab Theme. Thanks for your help.

-Stan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StanMcShinsky
Regular Contributor

OK I found that it only happens when the NearMe widget is loaded in the side panel in the Tab theme. Lucky me, right where I need it. Also customer support told me it is a known issue for that theme and will be fixed someday.

Not sure what the repercussions are but I did this and it works so far:

I commented out the lines that say:

dijit.byId(this.domNode.parentElement.id).resize();

in [App#]\Widgets\NearMe\Widget.js line 668

and

dijit.byId(this.parentDiv.id).resize();

in [App#]\Widget\NearMe\item-list.js lines 178, 185, 449, 530, 573, 652, 814 and 891

The error says that resize is undefined so I got rid of it. It would be better to just define it but I don't know how to do that.

So far with this method it does not report the correct feature count after the identify.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
StanMcShinsky
Regular Contributor

OK I found that it only happens when the NearMe widget is loaded in the side panel in the Tab theme. Lucky me, right where I need it. Also customer support told me it is a known issue for that theme and will be fixed someday.

Not sure what the repercussions are but I did this and it works so far:

I commented out the lines that say:

dijit.byId(this.domNode.parentElement.id).resize();

in [App#]\Widgets\NearMe\Widget.js line 668

and

dijit.byId(this.parentDiv.id).resize();

in [App#]\Widget\NearMe\item-list.js lines 178, 185, 449, 530, 573, 652, 814 and 891

The error says that resize is undefined so I got rid of it. It would be better to just define it but I don't know how to do that.

So far with this method it does not report the correct feature count after the identify.

0 Kudos
LindsayThomas
Esri Contributor

Hi Stan,

Thanks for reporting to the group.

I wanted to let you know that we fixed this in the July 2016 Release of Web Appbuilder for ArcGIS, and Web Appbuilder Developer Edition 2.1.

-Lindsay