If i'm connected to my Enterprise, my Webapp Builder application do not load

06-01-2020 11:47 AM
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hello,

I have an ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 deployed and i create a public application using WebApp Builder for developer.  This application has several layer secured and worked with a proxy. 

If i open a browser and login to Enterprise and then i open a new tab and try to open my application, my application do not load correctly. 

and this error appear.  (failed o load resource: the server responded with a status 498)

If I open an incognito tab, or if I log out of if I open other browser app works fine but not if I use only one browser and i am login to enterprise and open an public app with proxy it does not open. 

Any idea?

Regards,

Diego

Robert Scheitlin, GISP

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Diego,

A 498 status is an invalid token error. So it sounds like you have a proxy configuration issue. There are several things that could lead to this. So first question is are you using a username and password in your proxy configuration to access the secured layers or clientid and client secret?

0 Kudos
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hello Robert,

Thanks for your help!.. we are using user name and password. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Hmm. So theses two usernames are different then right? Do they belong to the same groups? It sounds like your username does not have permissions to access the secured layers...?

0 Kudos
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hello Robert.

Yes, the portal access depend of the domain user that use the portal and the proxy use a publisher user that we used to publish the services. What i do not understand i why the user logged in to the portal takes priority if the app has a proxy. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I honestly think that is by design. The essayist way to fix this would be to ensure that those enterprise users are part of a group that would be assigned access to those layers

0 Kudos