How to turn off new "auto saved map extent and layer visibility" in Nov 2015 update?

11-19-2015 07:53 AM
DanAllen
Occasional Contributor III

The November 2015 ArcGIS.com update has a new feature listed for Web AppBuilder where the app automatically saves your last location and layer visibility for the next time you open the app.  HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF?  This seems to be causing issues with map layers not loading that are coming from our internal server.  Plus, I want all the layers to go back to the map default each time on map open.

Thanks

Dan

Tags (1)
53 Replies
ColeAndrews
Occasional Contributor III

Jianxia Song​, is an "issues addressed" list published with the WAB releases? This is done for other esri products, but haven't been able to find it for WAB Dev. I know there is a basic summary of "what's new in v1.3", more specifically interested in bug fixes. Thanks

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Cole,

An "issues addressed" list for Web AppBuilder Developer Edition v1.3 will be posted on GeoNet soon. We are finalizing the document. Thanks for your patience.

EDIT: FYI, the document is now available,

Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Developer Edition v1.3 enhancements

Hope this helps

ChristinaSpielman
New Contributor

Has this been fixed?  I want to turn off saving session info on a very simple webapp built through the AGOL interface that is embedded in iframe on another website.  The popup is annoying for this application.

Thanks!

Christy

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Christy,

You can disable the 'save app state' function on the Attribute tab when configuring your app in Web AppBuilder.

Attribute—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

Hope this helps,