How to print selected attributes on parcels in WAB application

Jump to solution
10-07-2016 08:14 AM
JamesMarok1
New Contributor III

How-to guide on adding selected parcel information to the Print Service for a WAB application. Thanks Robert

0 Kudos
28 Replies
JeffPace
MVP Alum

Robert, do you have it working with a popup (not a search result)?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I personally do not but one of the blog I linked to earlier does.

0 Kudos
KyleSchwizer
New Contributor III

Jeff,

Did you end up finding how to point the lyr.name portion below to look for a popup instead of the search result? I got it to work based on Robert Scheitlin, GISP modifications to the Print.js but i am now looking to get it to work for a popup.

// See if there is a parcel search layer added to the map
        var plyr;
        array.some(this.map.graphicsLayerIds, lang.hitch(this, function (layerId) {
          var lyr = this.map.getLayer(layerId);
          if(lyr.name === "Search Results: Account #"){
            plyr = lyr;
            return true;
0 Kudos
KyleSchwizer
New Contributor III

I finally found the post and portion of code that will do this. Here is the link for anyone else that is looking to do this as well.

0 Kudos
JamesMarok1
New Contributor III

While I did finally get this to work in 2.4 I am now having trouble getting it to work in 2.6 seems like there is much more code in the Print.js now. Have you deployed it to 2.6 yet?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Nope my main site is still on 2.4.

0 Kudos
akshayloya
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I have ArcGIS 10.5 version of ArcGIS and 2.8 version of WAB. 

I have followed all the steps below but still, I can't find my custom text element option in the advanced button of the print widget.  This seems to be very annoying. Can you please help me with this. 

Printing Popups from Web Application 

Any help will be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

What version of ArcGIS Server are you using?

0 Kudos
akshayloya
Occasional Contributor II

ArcGIS Server 10.5. Based on your comments on many threads, I could found out the main cause. It was because of some text in the custom text element which it was not able to read, I don't know why, but the moment I removed them it started working. 

Thanks, Robert. 

0 Kudos