How to change the highlight color of feature selected in Attribute Table Widget?

05-08-2019 05:41 AM
AndreaV
New Contributor III

Hi,

I'm looking for some configuration to change the highlight color of selected record and corresponding feature in Attribute Table Widget.

in Attribute Table widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS  is reported that:

• "Select a record—Click a record in the table to select it and highlight the corresponding feature in the map with the color specified in the Attribute Table widget configuration window."

but looking in "Attribute Table widget configuration window" I can't find nothing about highlight color...

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Andrea

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Andrea,

As you have seen that portion of the widgets description is not accurate and should be ignored. To change the actual color of the selected features you need to make code changes in the SelectionManager.js

0 Kudos
AndreaV
New Contributor III

Thanks for the advice, I'll take a look!

A.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

SelectionManager.js  setSelectionSymbol function change the fillSymbol and lineSymbol for polygons.

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Mark Correct" link on the reply that answered your question.

0 Kudos
AndreaV
New Contributor III

Hi Robert, where am I supposed to find that file?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

In the apps jimu.js folder.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Mark Correct" link on the reply that answered your question.

0 Kudos