Can the query widget use temp field names created with arcade for pop-ups on a webmap

Jump to solution
04-13-2020 04:48 PM
YulBrav
New Contributor

I created a webmap using a rest map service. I used a couple of arcade expressions to  calculate values for the pop-ups. Those calculated values show up in the attribute table under a field named after the arcade expression. When I create a web app I can't find those fields when I try to build a query. Is it possible to query the values generated by the arcade expressions or just the original fields in the table? 

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Yul Brav ,

Unfortunately, when you add arcade expressions to your pop-up, those "virtual fields" are not available in the widgets of the WAB. To be able to use them, you will need to add fields and calculate the fields using the same arcade expression you already have.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Yul Brav ,

Unfortunately, when you add arcade expressions to your pop-up, those "virtual fields" are not available in the widgets of the WAB. To be able to use them, you will need to add fields and calculate the fields using the same arcade expression you already have.

YulBrav
New Contributor

Thank you Xander Bakker.

0 Kudos