Can I fix the labelling of a pie chart in AGOL?

Jump to solution
06-20-2016 12:58 PM
BrianO_keefe
Occasional Contributor III

As you can see... the RED part of the pie chart has this tiny, broken pop-up bubble with a "M:6" which is SUPPOSED to render as 6 Males. It looks like crap?! Is there anything I can do to adjust this?

Here is the official sandbox location of the map: ArcGIS Web Application

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

Well that supper short field name is an issue. The one thing I have come up with is to set the min-width of the tooltip:

Add this rule to your themes style.css:

.claro .dijitTooltipLeft,

.claro .dijitTooltipRight {

min-width: 60px !important;

}

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

Well that supper short field name is an issue. The one thing I have come up with is to set the min-width of the tooltip:

Add this rule to your themes style.css:

.claro .dijitTooltipLeft,

.claro .dijitTooltipRight {

min-width: 60px !important;

}

BrianO_keefe

I placed this in every style.css file in the map folder and got nothing... I'm so confused by the layout of the styles locations. I assumed that the WAB would only create a folder for the used version of a theme. I have a color folder for each styling of the themes... so confused.

0 Kudos
BrianO_keefe

But if I force it in Chrome to the inspector stylesheet? Works like a charm...

0 Kudos
BrianO_keefe

Apparently, I needed to double check my cache. It's that kind of day... the changes weren't making it through cache.

I wish there was a 100% way to guarantee that you were loading a FRESH version of a page.

I've tried every extension for Chrome and Firefox with VASTLY mixed results depending on the way I hold my tongue when I click the button... *facepalm*

0 Kudos