Where to Find Web AppBuilder Team at the 2019 User Conference

07-07-2019 01:53 PM
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor
1 6 1,004

The 2019 Esri User Conference is just around the corner! The Web AppBuilder team is excited to meet you there. We will be hosting a variety of sessions, a Special Interest Group (SIG) Meeting, as well as open hours in the UC Expo where you can meet with us to get all your questions answered.

We created an agenda below (see attachment) to help you find your way to the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS focused sessions at UC. 

Stop by the Web AppBuilder Expo area or attend sessions and SIG to:

• Learn what’s new and what’s coming for Web AppBuilder
  • Learn about Experience Builder, the next generation of Web AppBuilder
  • Ask any question or provide your feedback to the team

The Web AppBuilder Team

6 Comments
victhomas
New Contributor III

Hello Jianxia,

Can't make it to the UC this year.  But wanted to ask if there is any progress on the Defect when using Apps from web appbuilder on Chrome browser or Opera or Edge  for any touchscreen devices?  It seems like for any devices with touchscreen( laptop, tablet, mobile phone, etcs.) web app builder apps does not pinch zoom or pan with finger drag on any Chromium engine based browsers.  Its been a while and just wanting to see if any progress have been  made to fixing the defect?

thanks,

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Vic,

I have never had an issue with drag and pinch on chrome using mobile devices...

victhomas
New Contributor III

Robert,

mmm! that's strange.  I'm currently seeing that problem in my environment, and a colleague of mine are experiencing the same problem in his env. as well.

I'm currently using ArcGIS for portal 10.6.1 on a Windows Server 2016.  I also called into Esri's Tech support and they have confirm other users are facing the same issue.  They also noted that it is an defect and are working on it.  I was just checking on this to see if there is any status.  As because there was another thread( a while back) mentioning of the same issue on touchscreen devices using Chrome browser. 

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Vic,

Strange Portal 10.6.1 uses WAB version 2.8 which is what my main Parcel Viewer is using. Maybe you can try my site https://gis.calhouncounty.org/Parcelviewer2/ and see if it works on your mobile devices. I have done a lot of testing in Apple device iPhone and iPad. Not much on Android though.

victhomas
New Contributor III

Robert,

Your site works correctly as expected.  Are you using WAB Developer edition by chance to put your site together, or just out of the box?  

I'm using out of the box and its not working.  Maybe I need to upgrade to 10.7.1 to see if its working. 

thanks,

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Vic,

I am using WAB Developer version 2.8 Same as Portal 10.6.1 is using. But yes I would definitely encourage you to upgrade to 10.7.1 as soon as possible.

About the Author
Product Manager for ArcGIS Experience Builder and ArcGIS Web Appbuilder. She likes camping and hiking.