What’s New in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (September 2018)

09-19-2018 04:47 PM
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor
0 2 949

FYI: Another nice blog by David Martinez that covers all the new enhancements to Web AppBuilder in the recent ArcGIS  update,

What’s New in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (September 2018) 

Enjoy,

2 Comments
StewartGalloway
New Contributor III

Hi Derek,

What is the latest version for the non-Developer version?  Where can I download it?  Where do find out whether it is compatible with other apps?

It looks like there are new rules?  Can you tell me if I have the appropriate User types, roles, and privileges to use Web App Builder?

thanks.

Stew

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Stewart,

> What is the latest version for the non-Developer version?  Where can I download it?

The latest Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS release is embedded within ArcGIS Online. You access and work with it, by logging into an ArcGIS Online organization. Only the Developer Edition is downloadable.

> Where do find out whether it is compatible with other apps? It looks like there are new rules? 

I'm not sure I understand your questions. Can you please elaborate, what do you mean by "compatible with other apps" and which "rules" are you referring to?

> Can you tell me if I have the appropriate User types, roles, and privileges to use Web App Builder?

Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS is part of the Essential Apps bundle and available to the Editor User Type and higher.

Hope this helps,

About the Author
Senior Product Manager | Twitter: @GIS_Bandit | Mastodon: mastodon.world/@GIS_Bandit | Bluesky: bsky.app/profile/gisbandit.bsky.social