problem to build addins in version 3.2

03-07-2014 05:50 AM
Hector_Manuel_MartÃ_Â_nez_Luz
New Contributor II
Hi everyone,

I need to update the tools that I have created to the newest version of the api and viewer 3.2. I load the projects, I change everything to silverlight 5 and to the 3.2 libraries, and when I want to debug the addin it start downloading and after download nothing happen, no map no nothing. I know it is a problem of versions, but I can not found what is it. Addins work fine in 3.1 version.

Please help,
Regards
Manuel
0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: man_dinot

OK, so I have been trying to solve this, and figure that the problem start when I change the target silverlight version to 5, even when everything is in 3.1 version (api, extensibility, viewer) something I thought was working.

Anybody knows what I am missing, I really need help.
0 Kudos
New Contributor II
Well a couple of things,

1) I forgot to set as StartUpProgect the Web project (kind of embarrassing 😞 )
2) Old projects do not seems to work I get some error when tying to debug, they do not even start
3) When building a new project from template, in MyBehavior.cs file I get the error of missing assembly System.Windows.Interactivity
4) If remove MyBehavior.cs file, then I run fine

I have VS2010 and VS2013 WEB Express with api,viewer,extensibility 3.2 right now .. How do I solver point 3 (missing assembly) ?

Regards,
Manuel
0 Kudos
New Contributor II
Well, to solve point 3 of my last post, I install Expression Blend 4 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=36179)
Then I browse the missing libraries, in my machine C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Expression\Blend\Silverlight\v4.0\Libraries
0 Kudos