ArcGIS for Server print error - silverlight

Jump to solution
07-25-2013 12:43 PM
DougRulison
New Contributor III
The attached images are three parts of the same error message. There appears to be 2 seperate issues in the message, however, the proxy error message is new this morning. The one I'm most interested in resolving is the error about connecting to the arcgisonline map server (part 1). That was the original error message I received and prevented any printing. Not sure why this is a problem because I can connect to this outside of this web app. And why wouldn't it print all the other data and leave out the basemap?

I've followed the instructions from the ArcGIS help documentation and viewed a webinar on printing using ArcGIS for Server and i thought I had everything set up correctly (seems pretty straightforward). Obviously not. I hope I'm just overlooking something but I have attempted everything I know to try.

Any help or advice?

thanks

Doug
Doug Rulison
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougRulison
New Contributor III
It was a firewall issue.  Seeting needed to accomodate the expanding IP addresses used by esri.  once that was resolved the print service was working.  Of course this only happens when you are using the esri basmeaps from arcgisonline.
Doug Rulison

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DougRulison
New Contributor III
It was a firewall issue.  Seeting needed to accomodate the expanding IP addresses used by esri.  once that was resolved the print service was working.  Of course this only happens when you are using the esri basmeaps from arcgisonline.
Doug Rulison
0 Kudos