Time Slider: timeInstant vs cumulative data display can user overrule settings server

03-26-2012 02:37 AM
LeenD_hondt
New Contributor III
I would like the user to choose whether he wants to see the data cumulatively or not while using the timeslider.

-The time intervals on the slider are on minutes, the data is rounded on minutes
-Thumbcount = 1
-SingleThumbAsTimeInstant is to be adapted by user (default value is false -> showing history)

On my the layer on my server mxd,  in the properties of the layer (time settings) the option 'display time cumulatively' is checked.
Now, I want the user to be able to overrule this by changing the value for singleThumbAsTimeInstant to true (using UI buttons). However, this is not working? Isn't it possible to overrule the option 'display cumulatively' from the server?

(note: The opposite is working: when I uncheck on the server the layer property 'display time cumulatively', the timeslider shows time instances. When then the user sets the singleThumbAsTimeInstant to false, it is possible to display them cumulatively. However, for interaction with other widgets I need the opposite)

Thanks in advance for any tips!
Leen
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies