Print Map with DataGRID

01-02-2014 01:01 PM
EdgarNavarrette
New Contributor III
I have been working with the eSearch Widget and it is great. I am now being requested to have the map along side the datagrid so that it is one print function. I have looked at many thread, and not much if anything is written for this.

I found this to be an option <esri:GraphicsLayer id="myGraphicsLayer" graphicProvider="{queryTask.executeLastResult.features}"/> in a thread.

I have tried to put it in and have not had any success, mainly do not know where in the config file it belongs.  If someone could help, an example including its location to the <printdatagrid> would be very help.

Roberts S. widgets have made easier, but this one is stumping me..

Edgar Navarrette
City of Odessa
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
EdgarNavarrette
New Contributor III
Okay. I think I am looking at this wrong. What I think I need is a pop-up with a map and information and a print button on the pop-up. Something like Robert has on http://gis.calhouncounty.org/ParcelViewer3.0/ . The information that pops up after the parcel search, and it has 4 buttons on the results. Can anyone lead me in the direction to get that done? Robert Scheitlin?

Edgar
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Edgar,

There is nothing simple about what I am doing on my site. It is a custom popuprendererskin to get the popup with the four buttons and then custom code to call an asp.net webservice to compile the report data and then lots of Flex code to build the page sprite using Flex primitives for the printing and a custom version of Alive PDF (that I modified) for the PDF stuff. There are times when I can share some simple code to help people with basic stuff, but there is nothing basic here.
0 Kudos
EdgarNavarrette
New Contributor III
Robert,

Thank you for the quick reply. I will need to find a different method, I guess one closer to the datagrid printing with the map.

Thanks

Edgar
0 Kudos