Pop Up Labels show no values for fields in joined table

Jump to solution
02-21-2013 01:06 PM
CameronBrown
New Contributor III
Been struggling with this all day long.  In my pop up window I get data displayed on the feature table but not on joined data.  The join table exists in the same sde database as the feature layer.  The table has privileges set for the ArcGIS user.  I can also query the layer through rest services and get results using the fields in the join.  Don't know what the answer is at this point.

My layer config:
<layer label="TAZs" type="dynamic" visible="false"
                   url="http://maps.sanbag.ca.gov:6080/ArcGIS/rest/services/TAZs/MapServer">     
     <sublayer id="0" popupconfig="popups/PopUp_Tier3Horizon.xml"/>
                   <sublayer id="1" popupconfig="popups/PopUp_Tier3Base.xml"/>
            <sublayer id="2" popupconfig="popups/PopUp_Tier2.xml"/>
     <sublayer id="3" popupconfig="popups/PopUp_Tier1.xml"/>
  </layer>

One of my popup_config files:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<configuration>
    <title>{sbgis.DBO.SBTAM_Tier3.ID_TAZ12c}</title>      
    <fields>

<field name="sbgis.DBO.SBTAM_2035SED_November12.POP" alias="Population" visible="true"/>
        <field name="sbgis.DBO.SBTAM_2035SED_November12.HH" alias="Households" visible="true"/>
<field name="sbgis.DBO.SBTAM_2035SED_November12.K12" alias="K-12 Enrollment" visible="true"/>
<field name="sbgis.DBO.SBTAM_2035SED_November12.COLLEGE" alias="College Enrollment" visible="true"/>
<field name="sbgis.DBO.SBTAM_2035SED_November12.TOT_EMP" alias="Total Employment" visible="true"/>
<field name="sbgis.DBO.SBTAM_2035SED_November12.RET_EMP" alias="Retail Employment" visible="true"/>
    </fields>

</configuration>
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Cameron,

Here is what your popup config should look like (make sure you use your REST Service directory to get the actual field names):

<?xml version="1.0" ?> <configuration>     <title>{sbgis.DBO.SBTAM_Tier3.ID_TAZ12c}</title>     <fields>         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.POP" alias="Population"                visible="true" />         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.HH" alias="Households"                visible="true" />         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.K12" alias="K-12 Enrollment"                visible="true" />         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.COLLEGE" alias="College Enrollment"                visible="true" />         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.TOT_EMP" alias="Total Employment"                visible="true" />         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.RET_EMP" alias="Retail Employment"                visible="true" />     </fields> </configuration>

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Cameron,

Here is what your popup config should look like (make sure you use your REST Service directory to get the actual field names):

<?xml version="1.0" ?> <configuration>     <title>{sbgis.DBO.SBTAM_Tier3.ID_TAZ12c}</title>     <fields>         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.POP" alias="Population"                visible="true" />         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.HH" alias="Households"                visible="true" />         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.K12" alias="K-12 Enrollment"                visible="true" />         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.COLLEGE" alias="College Enrollment"                visible="true" />         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.TOT_EMP" alias="Total Employment"                visible="true" />         <field name="SBTAM_2035SED_November12.RET_EMP" alias="Retail Employment"                visible="true" />     </fields> </configuration>
0 Kudos
CameronBrown
New Contributor III
Thanks Robert.  I knew it had to be something simple I was missing.  I could have sworn that I copied the field names directly from the rest services when I created that config file.  Guess I didn't.
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Cameron,

Glad that helped.

Don't forget to click the Mark as answer check on this post and to click the top arrow (promote).
Follow these steps as shown in the below graphic:

0 Kudos