How can I group layers together in ArcGIS Viewer for Flex?

Jump to solution
04-01-2015 11:52 AM
JacobGuthrie
New Contributor

I have a web app in progress with numerous layers brought in through my ArcGIS Online account. I want to be able to group certain ones together to make the Layer List more organized, and so I can turn off/on layer groups instead of going through it one by one. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks,

Jacob

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
KirstenLawrence
New Contributor III

I downloaded and tried to use with a project I created in 3.7, but I get a widget manager error #2036 when I try to load the application. When I try to access the widget in the app builder, I also get this error: Missing Widget Module: Could not find TOCGroupmodule for Layers widget. What am I missing or doing wrong?

0 Kudos
OlegLukyanov
New Contributor III

Hi,

I use widget from this link https://community.esri.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/391618-60626/TOCGroup.zip with  3.7 (Russian) Builder, Windows 7 64-bit, and all work well without any errors.

Oleg.

KirstenLawrence
New Contributor III

I am also interested in doing this, I'd like to be able to group feature layers together so that they are actually sublayers, and apply clustering to them. If I understand correctly, clustering is only possible with feature service layers. Is is possible to group feature service layers, and set clustering up for them?

0 Kudos