We have replaced all services with 10.3 services in our flex 3.2 web map application and they all work just great except for the geocoding service which seems to add the LOCATION parameter to the URL request sent to the geocoding service and makes the locator NOT return any candidates as soon as the LOCATION is taken out the candidates are found.
How can we write code to the search widget to take acre of the locator options not to send location parameter we have tried making it null but that did not work....
hoping someone has figured this one out !
(***keep fingers crossed)
Gabi, I'm afraid I don't have an answer for the Flex question - please forgive me, but I would strongly encourage you to move to the JSAPI. I know it may not be an easy task for mature products, but it really is a must as Flex is dead and the Flex API is no longer supported by Esri - whatever bugs or vulnerabilities you find will not be resolved.